Sign in to follow this  
Whalevolution

Wolf Pack open season in front of standard 6k

I'd guess 5,000 is probably high also.

In case Biggiefraud forgot, the Red Sox and Yankees were playing Friday night.  That game was just a tad more important than a home opener for a team nobody really cares about.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:56 AM, MarkH2919 said:

I'd guess 5,000 is probably high also.

In case Biggiefraud forgot, the Red Sox and Yankees were playing Friday night.  That game was just a tad more important than a home opener for a team nobody really cares about.

Still with this obsession with Biggie. You can talk about freebies and giveaways all you want, but thanks to Baldwin lying about having 8000 people at his home openers (when there was only about 6000), they can only count the tickets scanned into the building. So, they announced 6112 were at the home opener this year and thanks to Baldwin we know for a fact that's how many people were at the game. That's a lot of people for a game played on the same night as a Red Sox vs Yankees playoff game. That's close to what the Yard Goats got at their games for Whalers Weekend, but the Wolf Pack actually won their game.

9 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

And nobody cares that the WolfPack won their game, Biggiefraud.

Nobody cares about you and you seriously need to get over this obsession with Biggie. I hope to God that he never has to see this crap because, honestly, you think about him way to much. It's disturbing that he seems to be the only thing you can ever think of.