Sign in to follow this  
Hartfordyouremyhome

'NHL in Hartford?' NY Post Article (NY Rangers home paper)

MarkH2919 wrote:

> gotta be honest with Frankie the *****brain here, alias WolfTwit98

>

> I don't know what surprises me more...that you know people at the Capitol

> or that you know how to use a phone.

Howard, I see that you found an internet cafe in South Africa from which to lodge your usual personal attacks from :lol::lol: You do amuse me Howard, that is why I like having you around, hard to believe it has been almost two years since WhaleFlop :mrgreen:

I've posted this in other threads but from what I understand the Isles may make the move to Brooklyn next year. There is an asbestos issue at N*****au . Wang may use this to negotiate an early exit with the county. From what I can gather the arena is not making money. There are bids up for the property and none of them include a new arena. You can find a good summary of the various scenarios in the archives on islanderspointblank.com . It's **nny to me because if you read the different comment threads the make up of Long Island fans is somewhat similar to CT hockey fans. As in they have their own identity but are lumped into "NY" by the national media. Like we were lost in the shuffle of New York and Boston .

And while I'm on the subject I will be sad to see the n*****au coliseum go. Easy parking, no nonsense, plain old arena. I know it's holding the team back but sitting in there kind of reminded me of the civic center as a kid. It's not the biggest building , or the best but it was theirs. I thought the place got a bad rap. The ushers were decent. The walls had fresh paint. I did the job for me. People say there's nothing to do there. I say there was something to do.... Watch a friggin hockey game. I didn't mind sitting in a non corporate building . But alas those days are gone now. Guess I'm going to have to figure out how to use the subway as I'll try taking to train for new haven to Barclays in 2015, maybe sooner.

>>>Until you call Howard...there is no reason to take you seriously.<<<

You continue to give a charlatan like Howard Baldwin the time of day but it is I who cannot be taken seriously. Yeah right!

When Junior was posting here, he posted his number, and told anybody that if they wanted to talk to him 1-on-1, he'd answer each and every question that was asked of him.

Some people took Junior up on the offer, Vince, like the coward he is, did not.

So...now, I remind him of his cowardess every single chance I get, simply because I know it pisses him off.