Sign in to follow this  
Hartfordyouremyhome

'Hartford Wants a New AHL Affiliate' Facebook Page?

Would anyone consider setting up one of those free facebook pages, titled something like 'Hartford Wants a New AHL Affiliate'?

Maybe something simple where Hartford fans could post & share about a new affiliate? Perhaps creative people can design green & blue Calgary-type 'Flaming H' or similar logos, or whatever they creatively want to.

It'd seem that if such a page were to receive a lot of likes & support, it'd be beneficial to helping Hartford jettison the Rags to Glens Wherever.

HYMH you are an unappreciative little prick. Be happy we have hockey in Hartford in the first place. You shouldn't give a flying f***k what affiliation is here you got the management group you wanted don't be a spoiled brat.

Hey he is not really being a prick or brat after 17 years dude stuff gets old.

Pick something you can't stand now incorporate that thing you hate into your life for 17 years, this is how HYMH feels everyday. You'd be annoyed at another jab to the ribs, a jab like "CtRangers".

The right company is running the XL next year but it appears that the puppet master, the state, is still controlling the situation and they still have the most important part of building a fan base backwards. Move away from the Ranger brand and move towards a "Hartford" brand. The only way you can put everyone under one umbrella.

Not a big deal to fix but the Rangers sure make it a big deal. They seem to never understand that they will always be in a market that is opposed to them. Instead of reaching out they dictate, its a poor move.

We should be happy the right contract was chosen based on the financials but our work is far from over apparently.

The state still needs a fan base 'edumacation'

I never would've guessed it either; I usually just bumble along here without knowing anything regarding what I'm talking about.

Turns out I was wrong from Day 1. The Rangers do, in fact, love Hartford & would never be arrogant or dictatorial towards it. They clearly want what's in our best interests & also since Day 1, have striven to achieve it for us.

Mis-read their intentions all of these long years. Biggie is right, they're perfect for Hartford & bring nothing but harmony to it with a fan-first attitude to boot.

Adrien Block? Mark Twain? Thomas Hooker? No. It's the Rangers this city should be honoring. After all, they've done so much to us. For us; I mean, 'for us.'

I love how the Ranger trolls use con**sing names like "BurkeIsGod" and "Whaler 11" to spread their Rangers b.s. How cowardly is that to have to hide by a fake premise to get your point across. Just like Biggie pretends he cares about Hartford. They don't want attendance to increase or for Hartford to get the NHL, they just want the Rangers. Therefore, I am all for this Facebook page.

Now now Tackla don't be calling me out I'm not even a Rangers fan I'm a Chicago fan so nice try I just wish fans around here will learn to grow up and just watch some hockey

I'm thrilled we have hockey and I don't think boycotting whatever is in there next year benefits Hartford Hockey or gets us our Whalers back. That said, this is so basic a concept that I'm shocked that they don't get it. Changing back to the WolfPack is insanely dumb idea that can only be interpreted as a ***** you to the city.

TheWhaleGuy123 wrote:

"I'm thrilled we have hockey and I don't think boycotting whatever is in there next year benefits Hartford Hockey or gets us our Whalers back. That said, this is so basic a concept that I'm shocked that they don't get it. Changing back to the WolfPack is insanely dumb idea that can only be interpreted as a ***** you to the city."

But they do get it. They don't care. & it is a @#$^ to the city; & there's nothing you can do about it.

I have too much respect for myself to give $ to those clowns.