Sign in to follow this  
WhalePack

3 more years of Hartford hockey!!!

Not really Markie. The difference is I have acknowledged the flaw in my argument about Winnipeg, the billionaire owner. You, and just about everyone else here, re**se to hold Baldwin accountable for his incompetence. That is why I can continue to hold this over your head. Sorry Chuckles.

You can't hold anything over my head, dumb*****.

Oh, and you've been wrong about everything else too. Admit everything you've said has been wrong, and then we can move on.

Nice language. Sorry to disappoint you but my observations on Hartford and hockey are mostly spot on. It is too bad you cannot admit that following Howard Baldwin was a waste of time. Nor can you admit that there has been no reason to believe the NHL is coming back here. You have been just making up reasons to justify your anger and entitlement for the past 16 years and have nothing to show for it.

You were the one that started with the insults (shocking). As you always do.

"Sorry to disappoint you but my observations on Hartford and hockey are mostly spot on"

Wrong.

"It is too bad you cannot admit that following Howard Baldwin was a waste of time."

I can admit it, if it was truly a waste of time, it clearly was not.

"Nor can you admit that there has been no reason to believe the NHL is coming back here"

You said that about Winnipeg too, and look what happened.

"You have been just making up reasons to justify your anger and entitlement for the past 16 years and have nothing to show for it."

You don't have a **** of a lot to show for your last 16 years either Vince, except for that giant dustbunny hanging in MamaVince's basement. Now hurry up and take care of that, OK? Thanks.

When did I "sshut up"? So I didn't reply to Markie's stupid retort. Sometimes he says things that are so off target that it is not worthy of a response. But that is too high brow for you folks.

"Sometimes he says things that are so off target that it is not worthy of a response."

But those are the times you usually respond. When I say something that's right on the money, you clam up.

You're still 0-fer-life, Vince. The perfect record of always being wrong is still intact. Congrats.

I would ask what you mean by "the same 9 words" but it probably wouldn't make sense because you are so lousy at expressing your opinion. Either way I'm not going to play games with you. I answered the question, that is all.