Sign in to follow this  
Whalevolution

Dennis House has more on the Whaler legacy

Recommended Posts

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

> PackFan5580 wrote:

> "Dennis House is a bozo as is Joe Zone. The only people worth taking

> their word for or knowledge is Kevin Nathan, Rich Coppola."

>

> And now a word from our resident Hartford-trasher, which will surely go

> un-responded to.

>

> Fyi, while a good guy, Rich Coppola is a huge Rangers fan.

 

Rich has told me he prefers Whale but will accept Pack if that's how it has to be.

 

I did respond to this you always seem to miss when I do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WhalePack wrote:

> Speaking of Whalers promotions, it was great to see Graham Delaet's caddie

> at the Travelers championship wearing a Hartford Whalers logo hat on

> national TV this past weekend. We caught a glimpse of it both on TV and

> while attending the tourney.

 

That was very cool, WhalePack I thought you were just a Ranger fan. Lol! Jk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stop that Evo! Rangers are merely an NHL team of convenience to follow our Hartford players, we'll always be Whalers fans and constantly looking for logos as you've seen us on twitter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dennis House, Kevin Nathan, and Rich Coppola, three idiots who told us the Patriots were coming to Hartford. So why should anyone listen to them???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VinceCT wrote:

> Dennis House, Kevin Nathan, and Rich Coppola, three idiots who told us the

> Patriots were coming to Hartford. So why should anyone listen to them???

And yes you must be Mr. Perfect right?????? Weren't you the guy that said Winnipeg wouldn't get a team again? How did that prediction work out for you? Pot calling the kettle black.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The critical difference is they are reporters who do this for a living. They are supposed to research all the facts and come up with a cogent analysis of a given issue. If you remember during the Patriots mess almost all the mainstream reports wet their pants over the possibility of the NFL coming to Hartford. Tom Condon and Dan Haar of the Courant were two of the exceptions. It was obvious from the start the Patriots were not coming. I just laughed at all that thought otherwise. I'm just holding these people accountable.

 

As for me and Winnipeg I looked at the facts and drew a conclusion based on the facts. As I have stated time and again I did not take into account the billionaire owner factor. But I am a fan, a civilian as it were. I don't regret what I stated. Plenty of others thought the same. So I have nothing to be ashamed for.

 

If you want to follow losers like House, Nathan, and Coppola be my guest. It is to your own detriment doing so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had to laugh.

 

Packfan5580 posted a link on the AHL fan page of Dennis House's poll. In the post Packfan begs people to vote for Wolf Pack. I mean begs too.

 

For his efforts, Whale leads the poll over Wolf Pack 70% to 30%

Amazing even when you campaign for the Pack there is little interest in the name change back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whalevolution wrote:Had to laugh.

"Packfan5580 posted a link on the AHL fan page of Dennis House's poll. In the post Packfan begs people to vote for Wol Pack. I mean begs too."

 

So very, very typical of "Hartford hockey fan" PackFan. Really, who does this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

> Whalevolution wrote:Had to laugh.

> "Packfan5580 posted a link on the AHL fan page of Dennis House's poll.

> In the post Packfan begs people to vote for Wol Pack. I mean begs

> too."

>

> So very, very typical of "Hartford hockey fan" PackFan. Really,

> who does this?

 

I found it **nny as I never called on Whaler fans to vote in either this or the other Courant poll yet when its a single vote the Whale wins convincingly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just went to look at it and it's now Whale 56.58% Whale with 159 votes, and 43.42% Wolf Pack with 122 votes. What does it matter? It's not like it's going to change anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whalevolution wrote:

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

Whalevolution wrote:Had to laugh. "Packfan5580 posted a link on the AHL fan page of Dennis House's poll. In the post Packfan begs people to vote for Wol Pack. I mean begs too."

 

So very, very typical of "Hartford hockey fan" PackFan. Really, who does this?

 

"I found it **nny as I never called on Whaler fans to vote in either this or the other Courant poll yet when its a single vote the Whale wins convincingly."

 

I just happened to read the article, saw the poll, & voted. Maybe a link to that poll should be posted to the Whaler Nation fb page begging for people to vote.

 

Never know, he may have also bought a bunch of new computers just to vote 'Wolf Pack.'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

> Whalevolution wrote:

> Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

> Whalevolution wrote:Had to laugh. "Packfan5580 posted a link on the

> AHL fan page of Dennis House's poll. In the post Packfan begs people to

> vote for Wol Pack. I mean begs too."

>

> So very, very typical of "Hartford hockey fan" PackFan. Really,

> who does this?

>

> "I found it **nny as I never called on Whaler fans to vote in either

> this or the other Courant poll yet when its a single vote the Whale wins

> convincingly."

>

> I just happened to read the article, saw the poll, & voted. Maybe a

> link to that poll should be posted to the Whaler Nation fb page begging for

> people to vote.

>

> Never know, he may have also bought a bunch of new computers just to vote

> 'Wolf Pack.'

 

His howl call is actually working, its was 155 to 67 but now it is Whale ahead 160 to 122.

 

I didnt want to do this but I am now calling on all Hartford Whaler fans to vote Connecticut Whale. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Do you have any idea what this will mean if Dennis House's poll falls under Wolf Pack power!!! HEAVY SARCASM :lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whalevolution wrote:

"I didnt want to do this but I am now calling on all Hartford Whaler fans to vote Connecticut Whale. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Do you have any idea what this will mean if Dennis House's poll falls under Wolf Pack power!!! HEAVY SARCASM :lol: :lol:"

 

Gentlemen, start your mouses!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hartford Whalers fans are a loyal bunch, and we still proudly wear the green and blue. Even at Whale games, some fans would wear their vintage Whalers gear because the colors match. It also allowed them to hold onto hope that the NHL will someday award a team to the largest media market in the nation without a major league sports team. I love wearing a Whalers shirt of hat in other cities and I always get comments on it from California to Chicago.

I grew up in Boston, and you won’t see me in the New York Rangers colors featured on Wolfpack clothing. In a state so divided by Boston and New York loyalties, it is unfair to ask those with leanings to Beantown to support the team from the Big Apple. This isn’t Boston, and it isn’t New York. It is Hartford, and a team in Hartford should reflect that.

 

 

This is from the article and is exactly what certain individuals should understand.. It's not about rangers hockey, it's not about bruins fans raising our tv ratings, it's about a once proud NHL city, our colors, our goal song, yes our laundry, Hartford's team, Hartford hockey, not rangers hockey.. That's where people need to respect and not say its still Hartford hockey, it's not and never will be..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are no Wolf Pack fans, only twelve of the biggest *****holes in the state. Dennis House is 100% right and is a true fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

> Biggie1083 wrote:

> "The poll was closed today, for some reason..."

>

> Dennis probably recognized what PackFan, that Pillar of Integrity, was

> doing; & wisely closed the poll

 

Don't think the poll was that important but it was **nny to campaign for

It like it meant something. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

> Biggie1083 wrote:

> "The poll was closed today, for some reason..."

>

> Dennis probably recognized what PackFan, that Pillar of Integrity, was

> doing; & wisely closed the poll

 

 

I wouldnt be surprised if that is why the poll was closed. Votes must have been getting too close for comfort for him. :roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PackFan5580 wrote:

> Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

> > Biggie1083 wrote:

> > "The poll was closed today, for some reason..."

> >

> > Dennis probably recognized what PackFan, that Pillar of Integrity, was

> > doing; & wisely closed the poll

>

>

> I wouldnt be surprised if that is why the poll was closed. Votes must have been

> getting too close for comfort for him. :roll:

 

Interesting that it was closed still. Again it matters little

 

 

WHALE WIN WHALE WIN WHALE WIN. JK :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PackFan5580 wrote:

"I wouldnt be surprised if that is why the poll was closed. Votes must have been getting too close for comfort for him. :roll:"

 

Did you really beg Rangers' fans to vote in this poll? Hahahahaha. Wow. Just wow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

> PackFan5580 wrote:

> "I wouldnt be surprised if that is why the poll was closed. Votes

> must have been getting too close for comfort for him. :roll:"

>

> Did you really beg Rangers' fans to vote in this poll? Hahahahaha. Wow.

> Just wow.

 

Pretty pathetic, huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this