Sign in to follow this  
WhalePack

Congrats to the Chicago Blackhawks NHL Stanley Cup Champions

What a series and what a difference 17 seconds make! The next time the puck drops for NHL & AHL opening nights for next season, we'll be raking the leaves. Enjoy the Summer everyone, even though many of us do not agree on every topic on this message board, there is one thing that bonds us all together - the fine sport of hockey. Let's go Whalers/Whale/Wolf*Pack (all of the above). Lets go Hartford hockey for sure!

I would like to thank the Blackhawks for doing the sports world a favor by nailing Boston to the wall. Unlike some of you I hate everything about Boston and the Bruins. The team is s*****, the players are s*****, the city is s*****, the fans are s*****. Even Boston's s***** is s*****mier than the average s*****. The Bruins are the same old dirty b*****s they have always been. I got a real laugh when Coach Bill Dauterive complained during the Pittsburgh series about their dirty players. Puh-lease. What a hypocrite. By the way ever notice that Rene Rancourt sings like he has hemorrhoids? They can take their "Boston Strong" and shove it. And before you get on my case about that the logo for this is being used in Ford ads on Hulu so that phrase is now garbage if it is not already.

Now I know some of you root for the Bruins or wanted them to win. You cannot be Whaler fans and root for the Bruins in any way. If you want to be a Bruin fan then stay a Bruin fan. I for one have too much self respect to lower myself to be one of them.

You're REALLY insulting an entire city, a place that experienced an act of terrorism that resulted in how many people dead and injured over a stupid *****ing hockey team and game?

Keep going big guy, I haven't laughed that hard in months....

The entire city is not s***** although there are a fair amount of idiots and stupid people in the city of boston. God bless the heroes of the Boston bombings. There are many upstanding respect**l Boston residents and allot of diversity in the city. We saw their greatest during the tragic events this year.

At the same time you had people in that city attacking and *****aulting people who they thought looked like they were from middle eastern descent because they *****umed someone from that area set the bombs off (even though they were from eastern europe. You also had other people mad at anyone who practiced Islam. And don't forget the racist tweets from last year tracked to hundreds of people in the boston area. Every city has a majority good people (except Philadelphia, trust me I am a Sixers and Flyers fan). Although sometimes the bad ones seem to steal the light from the good ones.

Well I did pick 6 games. I'll say it again, "I'm so glad I no longer gamble". I am jubilant with the Hawks victory. Hating Boston teams has absolutely nothing to do with the terror attack. I hate the Bruins , but I always loved the city and have been there 1000 times. I lived on Exeter and Comm Ave. for a while. It was the happiest time of my entire life.