Sign in to follow this  
BurkeIsGod

?'s for Biggie

Recommended Posts

Why did Dominic Moore miss all of last season?

 

It's been quiet from Global lately. Is that a bad thing or do you see the silence being broken with a well organized marketing attack?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Google is your friend.

 

"Moore, who began his NHL career with the Rangers in 2004, sat out last season after his wife was diagnosed and eventually suc*****bed to a rare form of liver cancer at the young age of 32."

 

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/hockey/rangers/moore-overcomes-personal-tragedy-return-rangers-article-1.1395205#ixzz2YgG3947G

 

 

And Biggie doesn't work for the team in any capacity so it's pretty silly you're even asking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BurkeIsGod wrote:

> It's been quiet from Global lately. Is that a bad thing or do you see the

> silence being broken with a well organized marketing attack?

 

Since your first question was answered, I'll try to answer your second one? They just took over the building two months ahead of schedule. So, they are doing more now than they thought they would be. They did just bring back Sonar and have him scheduled for a ton of events already.

 

"Sonar will resurface by leading a “The Pack Is Back” Tour, which begins this Sa****ay, July 13, when the friendly lupine heads to Avon, CT for the ERRACE (Everyone Ride/Run Against Cancer Everyday) Bike Ride and 5k Walk/Run, starting at 10:00 AM. He also will cheer on participants in the GE 5k Kids’ Run, benefitting the Petit Family Foundation, this Sunday, July 14 in Plainville, CT, beginning at 8:30 AM. On Wednesday, July 17, Sonar will be attending a 60th-birthday party for dedicated long-time Wolf Pack fan and XL Center fixture Larry Little, who has battled through two rounds of surgery and rehabilitation for a leg injury suffered in a fall. That will be at the West Hartford Health and Rehabilitation Center, 130 Loomis Dr. in West Hartford, CT, from 4:00 to 6:00 PM. Then, on Sa****ay, July 27 and Sunday, July 28, Sonar will be reveling in the action of the Nutmeg State Games Ice Hockey competition, which takes place at the Newington Arena, 300 Alumni Rd. in Newington, CT."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Larry's only 60!? And oh ya this #PackisBack slogan is horrible, hey Biggie why aren't you making a stink about how this is the same team? I thought the Wolf Pack never went anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biggie just regurgitates what's on the Wolf Pack website. BurkeisGod if you know how to use a computer type in hartfordwolfpack.com in the address bar below the page tabs and you wouldn't have needed to make this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whaleofatime wrote:

> Larry's only 60!? And oh ya this #PackisBack slogan is horrible, hey Biggie why aren't

> you making a stink about how this is the same team? I thought the Wolf Pack never

> went anywhere.

 

They aren't inferring that they are a different team like Baldwin tried to do, and failed. Also, it's a lot better than "Catch the Wave". They are promoting that the Wolf Pack name is back.

 

Whalers4Ever wrote:

> Just an endless fountain of Wolf Pack/Rangers knowledge. Unbelievable. It should

> be the Pack is Back for 3 more seasons (or less) tour.

 

I have heard from people that are working with Global, and at the XL Center, that Global is really happy with the response to the return of the Wolf Pack name. They have had almost 80% of Season Tickets renewed, and they haven't started really started promoting them. If everything keeps going the way it is, they have said they would like to have the Wolf Pack and MSG stay as long as they want. Global isn't paying for a ton of stuff because they state is investing into the XL Center, and paying the affiliation fees. Also, for the idiots that think Global cares about working with MSG and the Rangers, you should go to their Facebook page and see them promoting the Canadiens and Bulldogs, their AHL affiliate. They also manage the Wells Fargo Arena (Iowa Wild(Wild)), M*****Mutual Center (Springfield Falcons (Blue Jackets)), and now the Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix Coyotes).They also work with the Ottawa Senators, Rockford Ice Hogs (Black Hawks), and other hockey teams. Do you really think they care where the money is coming from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wowwwww, you really go out of your way biggie.. Global are baldwins guys and rangers are leaving in three year or less, you can count on that..you want to know the reason mostly everyone hates the pack, cause of two faced liars like you..and this whole thread is horse***** here, no one talking about the *****pack so let's one in there.. Whaler fans, ignore the thread and it will go to the bottom..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biggie1083 wrote:

"I have heard from people that are working with Global, and at the XL Center, that Global is really happy with the response to the return of the Wolf Pack name."

 

Is there anyone you haven't heard from? With all of the countless people you endlessly hear from, we should expect you to have your own show on TSN soon.

 

& we should all expect record-setting attendance numbers in Hartford this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Giving a ***** and p*****ion and dreams are all great but if you dont have a lot of money then big time pro sports aint for you cause that is what big time pro sports is about is tons of money. we need guy with lots money and lots of pull with goverment to want to bring Nhl backto hartford. thats what we need. i mean my dad gives a ***** about whalers and hes p*****ionate about sports and he dreams of Nhl coming back to hartford but he cant do nothing about it cause hes a retired draftsman from electric boat. global all ready owns other Nhl team and baldwin dont have money Nhl owner needs these days so we need some body else to be hero.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Sonar will resurface by leading a “The Pack Is Back” Tour, which begins this Sa****ay, July 13, when the friendly lupine heads to Avon, CT for the ERRACE (Everyone Ride/Run Against Cancer Everyday) Bike Ride and 5k Walk/Run, starting at 10:00 AM. He also will cheer on participants in the GE 5k Kids’ Run, benefitting the Petit Family Foundation, this Sunday, July 14 in Plainville, CT, beginning at 8:30 AM. On Wednesday, July 17, Sonar will be attending a 60th-birthday party for dedicated long-time Wolf Pack fan and XL Center fixture Larry Little, who has battled through two rounds of surgery and rehabilitation for a leg injury suffered in a fall. That will be at the West Hartford Health and Rehabilitation Center, 130 Loomis Dr. in West Hartford, CT, from 4:00 to 6:00 PM. Then, on Sa****ay, July 27 and Sunday, July 28, Sonar will be reveling in the action of the Nutmeg State Games Ice Hockey competition, which takes place at the Newington Arena, 300 Alumni Rd. in Newington, CT.

 

 

July 29th People will start asking who the **** is Sonar where is Pucky? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

> Biggie1083 wrote:

> "I have heard from people that are working with Global, and at the XL

> Center, that Global is really happy with the response to the return of the

> Wolf Pack name."

>

> Is there anyone you haven't heard from? With all of the countless people

> you endlessly hear from, we should expect you to have your own show on TSN

> soon.

>

> & we should all expect record-setting attendance numbers in Hartford

> this season.

 

Have to agree that sometimes this boards blind support of the Pack gets a little North Korea if you know what I mean. Up is down the sky is red, the ocean is orange, Ct loves the New York Rangers.

 

It's just white noise on this board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whaleofatime wrote:

> Google is your friend.

>

> "Moore, who began his NHL career with the Rangers in 2004, sat out

> last season after his wife was diagnosed and eventually suc*****bed to a rare

> form of liver cancer at the young age of 32."

>

> Read more:

> http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/hockey/rangers/moore-overcomes-personal-tragedy-return-rangers-article-1.1395205#ixzz2YgG3947G

>

>

> And Biggie doesn't work for the team in any capacity so it's pretty silly

> you're even asking.

 

Script change from now on Whaleofatime will be known as Biggie2.

 

Just kidding, perfect example of thread you should have just ignored. Why troll?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whalevolution wrote:

Whaleofatime wrote:

"Google is your friend. "Moore, who began his NHL career with the Rangers in 2004, sat out last season after his wife was diagnosed and eventually suc*****bed to a rare form of liver cancer at the young age of 32."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/hockey/rangers/moore-overcomes-personal-tragedy-return-rangers-article-1.1395205#ixzz2YgG3947G

And Biggie doesn't work for the team in any capacity so it's pretty silly you're even asking."

"Script change from now on Whaleofatime will be known as Biggie2. Just kidding, perfect example of thread you should have just ignored. Why troll?"

 

I don't want to speak for Whaleofatime, so I'll just make the point that, in general, if you just let people spout dumb things, untruths, etc. without response; they'll just keep doing it more. & people have a tendency to believe something, over time, even if it's complete BS. That's why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HYMH. I don't want to speak for Whaleofatime,

 

But as predictable as clock work, you did!

 

 

so I'll just make the point that, in general, if you just let people spout dumb things, untruths, etc. without response; they'll just keep doing it more. & people have a tendency to believe something, over time, even if it's complete BS. That's why.

 

Ok well this was completely missed response. This was a question to Biggie not to invite trolling has nothing to do with "untruths". I don't want to speak for Biggie or KIsG but a ? Is not an untruth feel free to look it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biggie1083 wrote:

> I have heard from people that are working with Global, and at the XL Center, that

> Global is really happy with the response to the return of the Wolf Pack name.

 

Who are these people? Bums on the street? Have you talked with Frank Russo? No, you haven't. Global HATES this whole thing but they are making the best of it with the hope the msg garbage heap is out of here in three years. What do you not understand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://m.facebook.com/WhalerNation?id=375396610978&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch&_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=10151723154430979&id=375396610978&set=a.398721990978.204792.375396610978&refid=17

 

Try this bb, and if it works you can really get a feel about what he thinks about Hartford.. Now rember this is a whalers page, and I believe the other jack off is there to..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

>

> http://m.facebook.com/WhalerNation?id=375396610978&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch&_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=10151723154430979&id=375396610978&set=a.398721990978.204792.375396610978&refid=17

>

"Try this bb, and if it works you can really get a feel about what he thinks about Hartford.. Now rember this is a whalers page, and I believe the other jack off is there to.."

 

Or, you can just wait for Evo to call him out, hahahahaha. :lol: Just make sure you have enough to eat, as it may be awhile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this