Sign in to follow this  
BurkeIsGod

?'s for Biggie

Recommended Posts

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

> jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

> >

> >

> http://m.facebook.com/WhalerNation?id=375396610978&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch&_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=10151723154430979&id=375396610978&set=a.398721990978.204792.375396610978&refid=17

> >

> "Try this bb, and if it works you can really get a feel about what he thinks

> about Hartford.. Now rember this is a whalers page, and I believe the other jack off

> is there to.."

>

> Or, you can just wait for Evo to call him out, hahahahaha. :lol: Just make sure you

> have enough to eat, as it may be awhile.

 

This is **nny, you say I lie about you and you go and lie about me but always that's ok. HYMH it's time for you to go and get a real life job. You could learn a lot by actually showing some responsibility in life. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

> Biggie1083 wrote:

> "I have heard from people that are working with Global, and at the XL

> Center, that Global is really happy with the response to the return of the

> Wolf Pack name."

>

> Is there anyone you haven't heard from? With all of the countless people

> you endlessly hear from, we should expect you to have your own show on TSN

> soon.

>

> & we should all expect record-setting attendance numbers in Hartford

> this season.

 

He is right attendance will be good this season but please stop with the Global is ecstatic about the Rangers cuz that's not true. Similar to Messier you tell the public what you want them to believe and the truth lies hidden. This is business you don't crap on the product your responsible for selling. Global has also said they would welcome the NHL and they believe in Hartford . we should talk more about that! :mrgreen:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whalevolution wrote:

> He is right attendance will be good this season but please stop with the Global is

> ecstatic about the Rangers cuz that's not true. Similar to Messier you tell the

> public what you want them to believe and the truth lies hidden. This is business you

> don't crap on the product your responsible for selling. Global has also said they

> would welcome the NHL and they believe in Hartford . we should talk more about that!

> :mrgreen:

 

But that would mean Biggie would have to tell the truth about something. Come on Evo...baby steps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey BB have you been back to the M***** Live forums with your buddy Mike? Still trying to convince them that changing their name to the Springfield Whalers is such a great idea? :roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

> Don't you have to bash the whalers and Hartford on Facebook or wherever you

> can biggie..

 

I don't bash the Whalers or Hartford, just the fans that think they know what's best but never do anything to prove it. Also, why don't you have a problem with the Whalers fans doing the same stuff on the Wolf Pack's Facebook page. Everyone likes to talk about the double standards on this board, but don't care about it on other things. There are now posts about the Capitals, Islanders, Blue Jackets, Senators, and Devils, but only when someone posts about the Rangers don't people say that it doesn't belong on this page, and this page is for Whalers fans. Well, like I said before, the Courant killed this board after the Whalers left. It was brought when the Wolf Pack was renamed the Whale, and was **ll of people posting about the Rangers, the Whale, the Whalers, and other NHL and AHL news. Now it is just a place where 5 guys think they know what's best for Hartford, and everyone else is just a fan of the Rangers and they don't know what they are talking about. This board used to be **n, and I used to have some great discussions and conversations. I stopped coming on here, and only came back because someone told me that there was a question directed towards me. You guys have **n talking about what is best for Hartford, I will actually be doing something to show that I support Hartford Hockey, and the State.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biggie1083 wrote:

> jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

> > Don't you have to bash the whalers and Hartford on Facebook or wherever you

> > can biggie..

>

> I don't bash the Whalers or Hartford, just the fans that think they know what's best

> but never do anything to prove it. Also, why don't you have a problem with the

> Whalers fans doing the same stuff on the Wolf Pack's Facebook page. Everyone likes to

> talk about the double standards on this board, but don't care about it on other

> things. There are now posts about the Capitals, Islanders, Blue Jackets, Senators,

> and Devils, but only when someone posts about the Rangers don't people say that it

> doesn't belong on this page, and this page is for Whalers fans. Well, like I said

> before, the Courant killed this board after the Whalers left. It was brought when the

> Wolf Pack was renamed the Whale, and was **ll of people posting about the Rangers,

> the Whale, the Whalers, and other NHL and AHL news. Now it is just a place where 5

> guys think they know what's best for Hartford, and everyone else is just a fan of the

> Rangers and they don't know what they are talking about. This board used to be **n,

> and I used to have some great discussions and conversations. I stopped coming on

> here, and only came back because someone told me that there was a question directed

> towards me. You guys have **n talking about what is best for Hartford, I will

> actually be doing something to show that I support Hartford Hockey, and the State.

 

Don't let the door hit you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You stopped coming here because you got called out for what you really are.. I for one don't have a problem with the rangers or the pack, and don't go on fb amd post garbage like you do.. All ranger fans are not like you, they don't trash Hartford like you do,and lie about it.. Go defend your pack page instead of coming here.. I do however hate MSG for killing Hartford, but we will rebound I'm sure of it. As for you your only in it for the rangers farm team, and that's fine just be honest about it and stop talking crap when there is a positive for Hartford..!liar *****

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amd another thing,you keep telling the story about your sister and some whaler fans, look what happened to that ranger fan in Philly for the winter cl*****ic who was beaten in front of his son, are all flyer fans s***** because of two or three idiots, and believe me going to the garden in my whaler gear didnt really sum up to pleasant things being said to me.. Your just a poor excuse of a person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

> Amd another thing,you keep telling the story about your sister and some

> whaler fans, look what happened to that ranger fan in Philly for the winter

> cl*****ic who was beaten in front of his son, are all flyer fans s***** because

> of two or three idiots, and believe me going to the garden in my whaler

> gear didnt really sum up to pleasant things being said to me.. Your just a

> poor excuse of a person.

 

Seriously Biggie this is the world of professional sports, where you mix alcohol, emotions, testosterone and fanatics. Look at the guy in SF who was nearly beaten to death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whalers fans look like choir members compared to some of these guys. You just want to take an isolated incident and make a sweeping, blanket generalization of Whalers fans trying to slander the reputation of the fanbase. It won't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's very interesting how Biggie described in detail his incident with he and his sister and the tangle with some Whalers fans at some WolfPack games, and now, he has a bunch of Whalers fans bashing him on this board. I think he's made his point. He's right, this board used to be **n and we had a lot of great conversations about Hartford hockey, but now that the name has reverted back to the WolfPack, the Biggie bashing has increased and most threads are not worth reading anymore. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. I am a Whalers fan as well, Bleed green but will not attack anyone the way you have gone after Biggie and others, for no good reason. If you've ever read some of his posts, he's pretty spot-on with some of his observations about Hartford's current hockey situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say Biggie should feel ashamed for trashing his city and state all over the web. I say he should feel ashamed that he goes on the web and masquerades as a Whalers fan on other boards then subsequently says how we don't deserve to get the NHL. He should feel ashamed for being the hypocrite he is saying he cares about Hartford when all he cares about is the Rangers keeping their minor league team parked here so he can continue to have everything under the sun and he admitted it and then did a double take. Me ashamed for calling a spade a spade? Nope I shall not be. I know where my heart lies. I'm a Hartford Whaler fan on a Hartford Whalers messageboard, I root for the Wolf Pack even though I don't like their hard core fans (not you WhalePack, but Biggie, Packfan, WP98, Blubber and all the other Hartford/Whaler trashers I see on the Wolf Pack page. They continue to perpetuate the same cynical, small minded view that to this day continues to hold this state down and they do this at the expense of the real people who want whats' best for the city.

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't seen his posts on the other boards so I can't comment about that. It would be nice if we could get good threads going like in the past without each one dominated by Biggie bashing, it even happens when he has not even posted on threads, his name just pops up and it's not nice things being said - even if he's been off this board for more than a week or so. It's too bad each thread has to turn into a barroom brawl all the time, that's all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew it would divulge into this and that's why if you go back to the 1st page I tried to tell BurkeisGod that this thread was pointless. Burke is God is to blame because what do you expect making a "?'s for Biggie" thread, there was no reason to he could simply private message him or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whalepack I even posted it here, if your going to be one way than act it, but don't play with people's emotions. It still can be a great board and is most of the time, as long as you get the trash out.. Not all packfans are liars and two faced.. Sorry but I have a right to express myself as does he..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WhalePack wrote:

"I haven't seen his posts on the other boards so I can't comment about that."

 

You probably have never seen Antarctica, but I'm guessing you believe it's there. Whaleofatime, Jersey, & others are not lying. Biggie's written many Hartford- trashing posts on various websites. & you've seen his endless anti-Hartford posts here. That in itself should be plenty enough to believe it.

 

He reigns it in a little here in terms of how he phrases his rhetoric, but he still does it in almost every post. & a few of you let him go right on without response for some reason-while turning right around & constantly slamming, insulting & lying about the people who actually care about, & want the best for, Hartford.

 

As if he & others have a perfect right to bash Hartford, but those who actually care about Hartford have no right to defend it.

 

Tell me I'm wrong, WhalePack. Or anybody else here.

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

> WhalePack wrote:

> "I haven't seen his posts on the other boards so I can't comment about

> that."

>

> You probably have never seen Antarctica, but I'm guessing you believe it's

> there. Whaleofatime, Jersey, & others are not lying. Biggie's written

> many Hartford trashing posts on various websites. & you've seen his

> endless anti-Hartford posts here. That in itself should be plenty enough to

> believe it.

>

> He reigns it in a little here in terms of how he phrases his rhetoric, but

> he still does it in almost every post. & a few of you let him go right

> on without response for some reason-while turning right around &

> constantly slamming, insulting & lying about the people who actually

> care about, & want the best for, Hartford.

>

> As if he & others have a perfect right to bash Hartford, but those

> actually care about Hartford have no right to defend it.

>

> Tell me I'm wrong, WhalePack. Or anybody here.

 

Spot on. And I'll continue defending Hartford and my state as I see fit and I know others will as well and that's not bashing.

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In fact this is exactly what the state and city lacks, people willing to defend it and stick up for it. Now a days we have to many bullies such as Biggie who like to pile on because it the "cool thing to do" I've seen just about enough of it. Biggie wants to exude that loser mentality out on the web so people think we can't be anything and that's wrong. I'd even go as far to say Biggie is comparable to a rat, all he's doing is trying to sell us out so he can keep his beloved Wolf Pack. The more I think about the more it pi$$e$ me off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biggie1083 wrote:

> Hey BB have you been back to the M***** Live forums with your buddy Mike?

> Still trying to convince them that changing their name to the Springfield

> Whalers is such a great idea? :roll:

 

Is this directed to me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whalepack is right that many people on board should feel ashamed cause there are adults here who act like children and fight and bully and gang up and throw fits instead of acting like grownups. Is time for adults to start acting like adults and stop being children. and whaleoftime you talk about smallminded view that holds state down at expense a real people who want best for hartford but then it is up to so called real people to convince the majority that a fixed up Xl center and new arena and Nhl hockey is best for hartford. must be majority of voters who being smallminded cause why would politicians listen tothem if not? Real people not gonna convince smallminded if real people act as imature children way lots of people act out here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's best for Hartford is a new arena and the NHL, combined with a winning UConn athletic program in both basketball areas as well as hockey and football. Whether that can be accomplished remains to be seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this