Whalevolution

The unbiased truth about Hartford Hockey

123 posts in this topic

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

> Whalevolution wrote:

> "Options? Yes if you don't like the product don't go. What else is

> their to do?"

>

> Yes! This ^ is what I've been saying forever.

>

> & if you do want to go, go. Have a good time. I haven't heard anyone

> who isn't going tell anyone not to go. It's always the other way around;

> which makes it nice to see this post.

It's common sense to me. I didn't go for 13 years. **nny but In that time no one told me I should be going.

The NHL to AHL was enough for many to lose interest. The Ranger affiliation didn't bolster support either

Whaleofatime wrote: "We should ask for his side of the story, it's only fair since Biggie is throwing out accusations without the person being able to defend themselves. I'm positive it be far different from what Biggie is alleging and then we can decide for ourselves."

Evo:"I highly doubt Biggie is lying. After all when a fan gets kicked out of multiple arenas it pretty much punches his dance card for the night. But if he posts I will hear him out."

Maybe I didn't take the time to read the previous posts on this guy completely, so if I'm wrong on this, one of you please correct me.

If this's the guy Biggie's always talking about, why is he always painted as a 'Whalers fan'? Sound like he's an equal opportunity d-bag.

Biggie's the only person I've ever heard, besides his parrot PackFan, constantly talk about Whalers fans as if they were comparable or worse to the Raiders, Red Sox, NY Rangers, Bruins, Yankees, Eagles, Giants, Cowboys, Redskins, etc fans, & it's laughable to anyone who reads it.

Was there ever any group of sports fans with a more milquetoast reputation than those of the Hartford Whalers? Ever? Laughable.

Edited by

Whalevolution wrote:"Options? Yes if you don't like the product don't go. What else is their to do?"

HYMH: "Yes! This ^ is what I've been saying forever. & if you do want to go, go. Have a good time. I haven't heard anyone who isn't going tell anyone not to go. It's always the other way around; which makes it nice to see this post.

Evo: "It's common sense to me. I didn't go for 13 years. **nny but In that time no one told me I should be going."

This ^ too is exactly what I've been saying; & I was glad to see you agree.

I couldn't stand the Rangers since the second they got here; but never in any of those years did I ever tell anyone else not to go. Just like I've always said here to people who do want to go: Go, & enjoy the games. That's their decision.

The annoying thing is then those same people never s h u t up about telling us who aren't going to go, to go. We should be granted the same respect.

TheWhaleGuy123 wrote:

"You know I am on the same page as you about hating the Rangers HYMH, but at some point, it's better to regroup and fight another day. Boycotting won't get the NHL back, but it may convince the state that the AHL and ultimately a new arena in Hartford aren't viable.:

No you're not because, for the millionth time, I don't "hate" the Rangers.

As to the second point. For the millionth time, at least in speaking for myself, it's not a boycott. The example I wrote to WhalePack above explains best what my point is.

I'm not "boycotting," like others I'm simply not going to spend money watching a team I can't stand representing an organization that's been mocking my city since the 20th Century. & the state marches to some different drummer seemingly only they can hear.

I love hockey, & I'm simply going to watch it on TV & at many of the convenient close places we're able to watch it around here, where I enjoy the games much, much more. That makes a lot of sense, both Common & Economic.

I really wish we could have signatures again so this same point wouldn't have to be repeated ad nauseum.

Whalevolution wrote:

> Whaleofatime wrote:

> > We should ask for his side of the story, it's only fair since Biggie is

> > throwing out accusations without the person being able to defend

> > themselves. I'm positive it be far different from what Biggie is alleging

> > and then we can decide for ourselves.

>

> I highly doubt Biggie is lying. After all when a fan gets kicked out of multiple

> arenas it pretty much punches his dance card for the night. But if he posts I will

> hear him out.

Biggie is not lying. This guy is a s*****bag through and through. I doubt he will post here because that is not his style. If you want to know more about him or who he is, his name is Jeff Testanero and his other buddy is Mike Landona. They exude nothing but rudeness and hatred. Their posts say it in the groups they are in, plus Biggie and I know from personal experience what a douchebag this guy and his friends are and the trouble they cause. They should be banned from the XL Center and other arenas they have made trouble in for good.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CTWhaleinCTForever/

Take a look at this brainiac's posts and see why he is nothing but trouble for Hartford or whatever arena he and his minions step into. Hope**lly if he enters the building someone will see him and notfify security if he causes trouble and has him thrown out.

Edited by

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

> I really wish we could have signatures again so this same point wouldn't

> have to be repeated ad nauseum.

I wish we could have the signatures back as well.

PackFan5580 wrote:

> Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

> > I really wish we could have signatures again so this same point wouldn't

> > have to be repeated ad nauseum.

>

>

> I wish we could have the signatures back as well.

I have no idea why those are gone but they are. I guess they would only serve to irritate the opposing fan base.

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote: "I really wish we could have signatures again so this same point wouldn't have to be repeated ad nauseum."

PackFan5580 wrote:"I wish we could have the signatures back as well."

Evo wrote: "I have no idea why those are gone but they are. I guess they would only serve to irritate the opposing fan base."

Not only were they creative, entertaining ways to get a point across, but it also seems that having them was something we can all agree on. This board could use more of those types of things. :)

If any feel inclined to try and get them back it says below:

Send all comments or concerns to the Courant.

No signature is better for me, I only say this because some people took the greatest logo ever created and destroyed it.. Just my opinion but that is really horrendous to sk tk the whalers logo.

Whalevolution wrote:

"If any feel inclined to try and get them back it says below: Send all comments or concerns to the Courant."

As long as there's no vulgarities, swearing, etc in them, I'm not sure why they wouldn't be re-enabled.

And also not to be a douchebag but this guy everyone is talking about making problems, there are fans like him all over, unfortunately you were involved. But really get over it because its not all whaler fans just like all ranger fans are not like you guys..

Right on Timmy. What's this guy following biggie and his family around? I don't believe it. Wasn't one of the places this har*****ment supposedly took place in a restaurant? Anybody out there who witnessed these events? Biggie has a long history of posting untruths and gross exaggerations to negate the Whalers being the biggest *****et to the city of Hartford in Hartford's history.

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote: > I couldn't stand the Rangers since the second they got here

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote: >for the millionth time, I don't "hate" the Rangers.

either you cant make up your mind about things or you are doing what my grandmother calls splitting hairs.

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote: >I'm not "boycotting," like others I'm simply not going to spend money watching a team I can't stand representing an organization that's been mocking my city since the 20th Century.

Boycotting is re**sing to have dealings with person or a company or a organization or product cause you dont like the way they operate. Studying parnell and irish land league and charles boycott in my history cl***** right now. if you are not supporting the wolfpack business cause you cant stand the way Msg does business in hartford then you are boycotting.

cant stand or hate is same difference so like i said my grandmother would call it splitting hairs and splitting hairs is what causes a lot of arguing and fighting and *****ing between hartford hockey fans.

HYMH: For at least the 379th time, you are not good fit for the role of bully. In fact, you **** at it. You speak endlessly of disagreeing respect**lly and then you turn around and act as arrogant and spite**l as the people you endlessly attempt to call out. Secondly, I must have read at least 1, 163 posts in the last two years where you mention the parasites or some other endless rant about the Rangers. No one would waste the amount of time that you do on a subject if they didn't hate the Rangers. When someone is actually attempting to have a reasonable/halfway rational conversation with you, I notice they give up in disgust quite often. Wonder why....

PlainvilleWhale wrote:

"Can't stand" and "hate" are two different things Chad.... just FYI"

Thank you, Plainville; it's just wasn't worth explaining again.

PlainvilleWhale wrote:

> "Can't stand" and "hate" are two different things

> Chad.... just FYI

I agree with Chad can't stand and hate may be two different words or phrases but they essentially mean the same thing.

I hate the Bruins and I can't stand them. Whether I hate them or can't stand them you know I don't want a jersey as an Xmas gift.

Not arguing just saying its really up to personal interpretation no?

Whalevolution wrote:

"I agree with Chad can't stand and hate may be two different words or phrases but they essentially mean the same thing. I hate the Bruins and I can't stand them. Whether I hate them or can't stand them you know I don't want a jersey as an Xmas gift. Not arguing just saying its really up to personal interpretation no?"

Yes, I agree with you that it can be open to interpretation. Until someone explains the difference to them several times, & then asks that that specific word not be used in *****ociation with them. You haven't used it since our discussion, so I *****ume you understand what I meant.

Regardless of what others may think of the difference, when you ask them not to do that & they continue to do so, it's disrespect**l.

& honestly, it's not that hard a request.

TheWhaleGuy123 wrote:

"HYMH: For at least the 379th time, you are not good fit for the role of bully. In fact, you **** at it."

I know; you're right. & it's because I'm not one.

Answering the same questions & having to make the same simple requests gets old. If you're unhappy with the occasional sarcastic response when you wrote such a post, then I guess just don't write posts that'll bring them.

I'll have civil discussion with anyone. For example, even if PackFan, Biggie or, etc posted a legitimate point to me, he/they'd get an a civil response.

You can say you dont hate something and that you just cant stand something all you want but like whaleguy123 says the way you talk about Msg and the rangers and the wolfpack says you hate them. you splitting hairs with requesting cant stand instead of hate to describe your feelings about Msg and rangers and wolfpack and your doing it to try acting like your reasonable and open minded but you fight and argue and ***** and complain just as much as any other hockey fan in hartford and connecticut. and then you complain about people disrespecting you by saying you hate Msg and rangers and wolf pack instead of saying you cant stand Msg and wolfpack and rangers. boo hoo your being disrespected. what a joke.

All of you complain about HYMH post's but than call him out and complain which leads to more friction. I thought you guys didn't want to start trouble? You know where HYMH stands so why constantly complain about it and then preach being civil? lead by example guy's...

Look I do feel 'can't stand' and 'Hate' is splitting hairs however that's how he wants to call it.

He is only making a request either oblige him or say; too bad.

My only point is if I was on a debate team and I was asked to defend this statement

Defend: HYMH does not hate the Rangers.

I feel like I can debate anything but I would have a tough time tackling this one.

Anyway your choice of words to describe your feelings for the Rangers isn't going to get the Rangers out of here faster or bring back the Whale so really who cares right?