Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Whalevolution

The unbiased truth about Hartford Hockey

120 posts in this topic

Look, I'll say it, I hate both the Rangers and the Bruins! :evil: I can't stand either organization! :evil: That's what it means to grow up a Whalers fan (both New England and Hartford). I will never apologize for my hatred as it was well earned. :evil:

PlainvilleWhale wrote:

"All of you complain about HYMH post's but than call him out and complain which leads to more friction. I thought you guys didn't want to start trouble? You know where HYMH stands so why constantly complain about it and then preach being civil? lead by example guy's..."

The only times he presents original thoughts, it's these endless rambling posts that clogs up threads; turning simple requests into boring monologues. It's just a word; you don't see me writing numerous posts explaining to him that 'you are' equals 'you're,' not 'your.' He also doesn't seem to understand what you said above; constantly writing nothing-of-value argumentative posts while yelling for civility is hypocritical.

Instead, I'll give Evo credit for his simple statement later: Either oblige or don't, but move on.

YOU'RE right hartfordyourmyhome. i can oblige or not oblige and I my choice is to not oblige with your request cause I am going to call you what you are and that is someone who HATES Msg and the rangers and the wolfpack. and it is perfectly okay for you to HATE msg and the rangers and wolf pack if you want but you should own up to it and stop acting like YOU'RE some how better then rest of the fighting and arguing and *****ing people out here. YOU'RE no better than anybody else and YOU'RE just part of the divided hockey fan community of hartford and connecticut. YOU'RE as hypocritical as anyone out here with your acting like YOU'RE above it all and the voice of reasonable fans. can't stand the rangers and msg and wolfpack is just a phony polite sounding way of saying you HATE the rangers and Msg and wolfpack.

jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

"What are you saying chad.. You just an endless pit of nothing.."

Exactly. I rarely if ever address this guy in any post, yet he constantly rambles on & on & on & on. It's kind of like he's having a one-way, nonsensical conversation with himself, with only occasional pauses to tell other people how to be civil. :roll:

It's also interesting to see what I'm "saying" when I've never said anything of the kind.

I like how Biggie has mentioned that Whalers fans said mean things to his sister at least 30 times, but NOW we learn that it wasn't just an anonymous Whaler fan, it was someone HE KNEW. He knows this person by name. Not that I believe Biggie. Gee, I wonder why I don't trust Biggie's word? I feel deceived having believed that the Whaler fan who yelled at his sister was someone he didn't know. Just kidding I think we all know what Biggie is. :lol: There's a word for people like Biggie: *****hole!

Edited by

The only way to handle this is to BURN Wolf Pack tickets. We need to buy Wolf Pack tickets, take them to a grill on someone's patio, burn them, and post the video onto Youtube. That is the ONLY way to handle this.

Whalerdude11086 wrote:

> Biggie1083 wrote:

> > Hey, TC, the guy who wrote this is one of the Whalers fans that called my

> > little sister a *****, and spit on Wolf Pack fans at games. He's been

> > kicked out of Bridgeport, Hartford, and Springfield on multiple occasions

> > for swearing at kids and fight with fans. He was even a Wolf Pack fan for a

> > while when he was banned from the Arena at Harbor Yard. Him and his buddies

> > go to games just to start trouble. They are known as the tWo, the Tiger

> > World Order.

>

> I knew this guy a few years ago. He's crazy and most of his friends are the same way.

> They formed the "tWo" because they're obsessed with professional

> wrestling..... :roll:

So he's in the typical trashy Wolf Pack fan demographic. Which makes it more pathetic that Biggie didn't mention he KNEW the "Whalers" fan who said mean things to him and his sister. What an *****hole Biggie is!

Whalerdude11086 wrote:

> Biggie1083 wrote:

> > for swearing at kids and fight with fans. He was even a Wolf Pack fan for a

> > while when he was banned from the Arena at Harbor Yard. Him and his buddies

> > go to games just to start trouble. They are known as the tWo, the Tiger

> > World Order.

>

> I knew this guy a few years ago. He's crazy and most of his friends are the same way.

> They formed the "tWo" because they're obsessed with professional

> wrestling..... :roll:

Agreed. Very accurate description of these nuts. It's sad when you are a grown adult and obsessed with wrestling still, lol.

:lol::lol:

Whalerdude11086 wrote:

> TimmyFromBoosters wrote:

> > WE ARE NOT THE 108 CREW FROM HARTFORD!

> > WE ARE NOT 102 FROM DANBURY!

> > WE ARE NOT THE BAGEL BOYS FROM LONG ISLAND!!

> > AND WE SURE AS **** AIN'T THE SOUND TIGERS BOOSTER CLUB!

> > THIS IS THE TIGER WORLD ORDER! WE ARE THE HARD OF THE HARDCORE! WE ARE THE

> > REVOLUTION....AND WE MEAN WAR!

> > WHEN YOUR tWo your tWo 4 LIFE!!

>

> And this is why I say Jeff aka Tizzle is crazy.

Yup, I agree Whalerdude. He and his minions are crazy.

Yup, You don't have to be a PHD in psychology to see biggie is card carrying nuts. Remember guys, I defended him several times in different situations until I realized the guy is a nut. I wish him good luck and to seek some help as I see him as in trouble.

So I thought that the author of the "Unbiased Truth" was a Wolf Pack hater but he has liked one of my articles. The one about the Wolf Pack Ice painting at the XL. I thought he hated the Pack?

I would just like to jump in here and state that one can like and support the Wolf Pack and still hate on the parent Rangers. Just saying :)

I whole heartily agree! When I was young I would cheer for the Maine Mariners although their parent club was the Bruins.

But this guy supposedly hates the Wolf Pack. Maybe he doesn't now?

TimmyFromBoosters wrote:

> Biggie1083 wrote:

> > for swearing at kids and fight with fans.

>

>

>

> Is there even a shred of proof of any of those wild accusations being truth**l, or is

> it just more of the same crap from Biggie where he goes around bashing people. I am

> starting to wonder if you even have a sister, if you mention you were at a certain

> place at any time during the past 20 years within a 50-mile range of Hartford, Biggie

> will chime in and say how his sister was there at that very moment and how someone

> disrespected her, nobody here is buying your crap anymore, either you and your sister

> are traveling around Connecticut looking for trouble or else all of your stories are

> fictitious. I cannot wait until the Wolf Crap are thrown out of Hartford.

I can't see WP98 saying this.

And is there any non-Ranger fan anywhere that hasn't offended Biggie? Goood grief

I'd rather light myself on fire than defend Biggie...but he definitely has a sister, she, like him, is a WolfPack groupie.

Now...do I believe the other stuff he has said about things that happened to her, like Whalers fans calling her names and spitting on WolfPack fans? Not so much.

Whalevolution wrote:

> I can't see WP98 saying this.

>

> And is there any non-Ranger fan anywhere that hasn't offended Biggie? Goood grief

Wp98 was outed by Mark as wearing Whalers gear in public. Wp98 is an online persona with the sole purpose of getting a reaction out of this board. Which it does success**lly almost 100% of the time. There is no way an actual human feels what's those posts express. Because this board is generally gullible the mind , and/or minds that brought us Wp98 have brought teenwhaler and timmy. The guy probably was a Whaler fan and this board takes the bait every time. The fact that timmy gets responses in maddening.

Whalerdude11086 wrote:

> It's astonishing a 4 year old thread gets bumped up just for the sake of

> talking about Biggie and Wolfie lol

It shouldn't. The favorite past time of this board is arguing with a cartoon character and acting like the joke isn't on them. They say they hate wp98 but they actually love him in all of his forms.

will5059 wrote:

> Whalevolution wrote:

> > I can't see WP98 saying this.

> >

> > And is there any non-Ranger fan anywhere that hasn't offended Biggie? Goood

> grief

>

> Wp98 was outed by Mark as wearing Whalers gear in public. Wp98 is an online persona

> with the sole purpose of getting a reaction out of this board. Which it does

> success**lly almost 100% of the time. There is no way an actual human feels what's

> those posts express. Because this board is generally gullible the mind , and/or minds

> that brought us Wp98 have brought teenwhaler and timmy. The guy probably was a Whaler

> fan and this board takes the bait every time. The fact that timmy gets responses in

> maddening.

Timmy has been on the mark on a few things but yes nothing earth shattering

We know who WP98 is, he wouldn't post anything bad about the Pack. The accounts do not belong to the same person.

The board is usually just people who want to fight but in reality there is plenty of Hockey to talk about and anyone on this board hardly ever talks about anything on the ice.

Those would be more interesting discussions rather than who insulted who

Ok. I thought Mark said he saw this guy at the game in Bristol in whaler gear. My mistake. Either way I've already spent way too much of today speaking of him and timmy.

So lil makie boy. I'd really like to help you out and let bygones be bygones. So let me spring for the gasoline.

will5059 wrote:

> Ok. I thought Mark said he saw this guy at the game in Bristol in whaler

> gear. My mistake. Either way I've already spent way too much of today

> speaking of him and timmy.

Just to clarify I didn't see him in Whaler gear

MarkH and Whalerguy123 said they saw him in Whaler gear. They were pretty positive

Whalevolution wrote:

> will5059 wrote:

> > Whalevolution wrote:

> > > I can't see WP98 saying this.

> > >

> > > And is there any non-Ranger fan anywhere that hasn't offended Biggie?

> Goood

> > grief

> >

> > Wp98 was outed by Mark as wearing Whalers gear in public. Wp98 is an online

> persona

> > with the sole purpose of getting a reaction out of this board. Which it does

> > success**lly almost 100% of the time. There is no way an actual human feels

> what's

> > those posts express. Because this board is generally gullible the mind , and/or

> minds

> > that brought us Wp98 have brought teenwhaler and timmy. The guy probably was a

> Whaler

> > fan and this board takes the bait every time. The fact that timmy gets responses

> in

> > maddening.

>

> Timmy has been on the mark on a few things but yes nothing earth shattering

>

> We know who WP98 is, he wouldn't post anything bad about the Pack. The accounts do

> not belong to the same person.

>

> The board is usually just people who want to fight but in reality there is plenty of

> Hockey to talk about and anyone on this board hardly ever talks about anything on the

> ice.

>

> Those would be more interesting discussions rather than who insulted who

I'm not made up by anybody... My uncle and my dad and granddad met the Whalers, since they bought products from the my family since 1977...

"Ok. I thought Mark said he saw this guy at the game in Bristol in whaler gear. My mistake. Either way I've already spent way too much of today speaking of him and timmy."

We did see him.