Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Whalevolution

The unbiased truth about Hartford Hockey

120 posts in this topic

MarkH2919 wrote:

> "Ok. I thought Mark said he saw this guy at the game in Bristol in

> whaler gear. My mistake. Either way I've already spent way too much of

> today speaking of him and timmy."

>

> We did see him.

 

Well then how don't you guys get that he is not a anti whaler psycho but rather just someone throwing stuff out there to get a reaction out of you? I'm pretty sure the joke is on whoever takes the time to engage with this guy or his alter ego timmy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have any evidence, we are all ears but I do not believe it's the same guy

 

And I haven't heard anyone say they think he is any kind of soothsayer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Well then how don't you guys get that he is not a anti whaler psycho but rather just someone throwing stuff out there to get a reaction out of you?"

 

I haven't talked about Wolfie in months.

 

"I'm pretty sure the joke is on whoever takes the time to engage with this guy or his alter ego timmy."

 

I'm not convinced Timmy is WP98. I thought it might be at first, as Timmy is as pro Whaler as Wolfie is against, but Timmy has a lot more info than Wolfie does or did.

 

By the way, it seems you are doing the same thing Wolfie does (or did). So maybe the joke really is on you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't engage wp98 in multi page back and forths. I rarely respond to top cat and re**se to acknowledge timmy is a real person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whalevolution wrote:

> If you have any evidence, we are all ears but I do not believe it's the

> same guy

>

> And I haven't heard anyone say they think he is any kind of soothsayer.

 

That's a good one. Since when does this board require evidence? You yourself take some vague-***** rumor you heard from a guy who heard it from another guy and make a hour long podcast about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

will5059 wrote:

> Whalevolution wrote:

> > If you have any evidence, we are all ears but I do not believe it's the

> > same guy

> >

> > And I haven't heard anyone say they think he is any kind of soothsayer.

>

> That's a good one. Since when does this board require evidence? You yourself take

> some vague-***** rumor you heard from a guy who heard it from another guy and make a

> hour long podcast about it.

 

Ok so you don't have any evidence. Then it's your opinion that it's the same guy. Hey maybe you are right but I'll bet we'll never know. Oh yea plus I don't give a *****

 

Never had a podcast go over 40 minutes

If you have an issue with anything about the podcast, start a thread Id love to talk about it.

 

But I'm just got going to bite on any of your trolling attempts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

will5059 wrote:

> I don't engage wp98 in multi page back and forths. I rarely respond to top

> cat and re**se to acknowledge timmy is a real person.

 

Yes but you'll fight Mark on a thread all day and all night

 

Congrats you are no different than anyone here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whalevolution wrote:

> Ok so you don't have any evidence. Then it's your opinion that it's the same guy.

> Hey maybe you are right but I'll bet we'll never know. Oh yea plus I don't give a

> *****

>

> Never had a podcast go over 40 minutes

> If you have an issue with anything about the podcast, start a thread Id love to talk

> about it.

>

> But I'm just got going to bite on any of your trolling attempts.

 

Calm your tits Peter, it was a joke. No need to start swearing about it. Yes, I have no evidence. My point was this entire board is hearsay and rumors so I got a kick out of how I have to list my sources. Want to call me a troll? That's fine, but lighten up for God's sake. I still don't think "Timmy from the boosters" is this embedded source but 8f that makes you have a fit I'll never say it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whalevolution wrote:

> will5059 wrote:

> > I don't engage wp98 in multi page back and forths. I rarely respond to top

> > cat and re**se to acknowledge timmy is a real person.

>

> Yes but you'll fight Mark on a thread all day and all night

>

> Congrats you are no different than anyone here

 

I've worked hard on limiting my debates with Mark to only a few volleys back and forth and sometimes letting him get the last word in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

will5059 wrote:

> Whalevolution wrote:

> > Ok so you don't have any evidence. Then it's your opinion that it's the same

> guy.

> > Hey maybe you are right but I'll bet we'll never know. Oh yea plus I don't give

> a

> > *****

> >

> > Never had a podcast go over 40 minutes

> > If you have an issue with anything about the podcast, start a thread Id love to

> talk

> > about it.

> >

> > But I'm just got going to bite on any of your trolling attempts.

>

> Calm your tits Peter, it was a joke. No need to start swearing about it. Yes, I have

> no evidence. My point was this entire board is hearsay and rumors so I got a kick out

> of how I have to list my sources. Want to call me a troll? That's fine, but lighten

> up for God's sake. I still don't think "Timmy from the boosters" is this

> embedded source but 8f that makes you have a fit I'll never say it again.

 

One: not all on this board is conjecture and rumor I've told you a ton of ***** that is rock solid true

 

Two: don't hide Kiddo, what issue did you have with the podcast? Or was that just you making sure you get your shots in like normal?

 

Three: I don't give a ***** whether you believe Timmy or not, Christ I am even on the same side as you on this but you had to hurl insults for some reason. You need to go **** a tit, maybe it'll subdue your whining.

 

Four: I now understand why the board can't stand you. I wasn't having a fit I was only talking to you, ya know about Hockey. I've tried to be nice/cordial but you are really just Top Cat part Deux here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Montreal was a shill

 

What Happened?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No 1st or 2nd line centers for starters. I also said that they wouldn't get past the 1st round. so I think the word shill in reference to the Habs is just a l i t t l e out of line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I've tried to be nice/cordial but you are really just Top Cat part Deux here."

 

Bingo, we have bingo folks.....Hold all cards, please. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought we settled this the other day but I'll go ahead and answer your list here. Like I said earlier I was just busting stones and this isn't that serious. I don't swear at you or call you names. I don't have a source as to why I don't buy Timmy but you don't exactly show your work either.

 

Whalevolution wrote:

> One: not all on this board is conjecture and rumor I've told you a ton of ***** that

> is rock solid true

 

What you say may be true but information that someone who knows someone told you is by definition a rumor. Whether it's true or not is irrelevant.

 

> Two: don't hide Kiddo, what issue did you have with the podcast? Or was that just

> you making sure you get your shots in like normal?

 

I was making a joke as to how you say plenty without reveling your sources. I'm not going to tell you how to run your podcast and have complemented it to you in the past.

 

Three: I don't give a ***** whether you believe Timmy or not, Christ I am even on the same side as you on this but you had to hurl insults for some reason. You need to go **** a tit, maybe it'll subdue your whining.

 

No, whining for me. Just you over reacting to a little joke.

> Four: I now understand why the board can't stand you. I wasn't having a fit I was

> only talking to you, ya know about Hockey. I've tried to be nice/cordial but you

> are really just Top Cat part Deux

. I feel I am fairly knowledgeable and offer a different perspective. IMO if the board can't stand me it is more to do with the fact that I don't view every break and/or rumor as a sign that an NHL return is imminent. Any time I don't fall in line and bring up a different opinion this board goes nuclear. Me and you agree on more than a few things. I really do respect you. I am terribly sorry you were offended by me last week but as I said before that was not my intent and you misunderstood tone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

top cat wrote:

> No 1st or 2nd line centers for starters. I also said that they wouldn't get

> past the 1st round. so I think the word shill in reference to the Habs is

> just a l i t t l e out of line.

 

Well they're not a shill like the Hurricanes or Coyotes but they're Shillish for losing to NYR twice

2014 and now 2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carolina is pretty close to being a very good team. The Coyotes are not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting to look at this years later. I used to think going to games would bring the whalers back years ago. Reality is:

 

1. Arena is progressing hope**lly it looks great after the extreme makeover

2. We need a savior the Jesus Christ or John the Revelator that has money to buy a team and move them to Hartford

 

Still not good odds a NHL team comes back but the majority of the leg work is out of the fans hands. It is up to an owner and or the league to make things happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0