Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Brass Bonanza

"Brass Bonanza"

Mr. Br***** Bonanza wrote:

> Does anyone know if they will be using "Br***** Bonanza" during the

> season?

It doesn't seem like it after Thursday's game. It wasn't played once, but no big deal. Curious to see the entrance song and goal song/horn used during the season. GS has done a good job from everything thing I've seen this season. Glad to have someone in charge with money using it for promotions, etc. :):)

PlainvilleWhale wrote:

> Yeah and you'll have your usual 3,000 fans a game half of whom are crying

> little kids just the way Pack fans like it. Minor League all the way

Dont go then. Its better without Whaler whiners like yourself there. :D

I truth**lly would prefer that they save br***** bonanza for Whalers/Whale green and blue related teams and themes. Just would not be right to use it for the Wolf Pack. Let's see what happens in 3 years and then revisit.

Why soil the 'Br***** Bonanza' by re-*****ociating it with a cl*****less, perpetually losing organization like the Rangers?

Better to just let them turn the team into a laughingstock, as it seems they're trying hard to do, & start over completely from scratch with our new, wanted, affiliate.

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

> Why soil the 'Br***** Bonanza' by re-*****ociating it with a cl*****less,

> perpetually losing organization like the Rangers?

>

> Better to just let them turn the team into a laughingstock, as it seems

> they're trying hard to do, & start over completely from scratch with

> our new, wanted, affiliate.

As much as I can't wait for the Rangers to finally leave in 3 years we should be focusing more on getting our own team rather than another teams scraps, the time is now. A new affiliate will come yes, but that shouldn't be our goal

top cat wrote:

> I'd love to know where Evo is. I guess the kitchen too hot on this thread.

> Not surprised.

I was in western M*****. On a fishing trip with no Internet service.

TopCat just loves to step in it doesn't he? :D

Maybe this has been posted somewhere else but has anyone heard the ridiculously horrific radio ad? It's got so much cheese on it that my arteries hardened while I listened to it. It's just 1985 radio ad bad. HAHAHAHAAAAA. Screw you Rangers. Screw you WolfPack. Get out of Hartford.

PS: Don't see any "Whaler Nights" on the promotional schedule either. Maybe Feb 28th's "Hockey Heritage Night" but other than that it looks like another BS smokescreen. Have **n up there guys. I'm waaayyyyyy outta there.

If the hockey heritage night will be like that 25 year thing for which they used Gordie Howe to bring fans in, I would rather they leave the Whalers out of it. For all we know it could just be an AHL thing, and that's fine. If they are going to do a Whalers night, do it right or don't do it at all, is my opinion.

Why would anybody want to make an issue over Br***** Bonanza. I get that some Whaler fans are willing to whine about this after MSG/ Rangers striped away everything concerning the Whalers. I agree playing Br***** Bonanza at a Rat Pack game is a sacrilege. Get off your knees and go to Springfield or save you pocket $ and go to Boston, New York. New Jersey,Phille. or for a real hockey experience Montreal. God bless all Whaler fans and may God bless the memory of The Hartford Whalers, Connecticut's only Big time pro team.

Mr. Br***** Bonanza wrote:

> If the hockey heritage night will be like that 25 year thing for which they

> used Gordie Howe to bring fans in, I would rather they leave the Whalers

> out of it. For all we know it could just be an AHL thing, and that's fine.

> If they are going to do a Whalers night, do it right or don't do it at all,

> is my opinion.

I couldn't agree more. If there is a half handed attempt then it will be a complete joke. Do it right or don't do it.

Whether its the Gov or the Rangers one thing is for sure one or both of them Is calling the shots.

Where else do you find a city that tries to bury its own worldly popular brand.

Instead of watering and feeding this brand to help bring attention to Hartfordthe people that are in charge are only interested in throwing dirt on the Whalers.

Attendance will be fine but that's it outside the XL no one even knows who the Pack are but they know the Whaler brand.

It's a very poor business decision. Poorest I've ever seen honestly and that includes the XFL. Lol