Whalevolution

If this very early trend continues......

WhalerChad wrote:

> will5059 wrote:Ramble ramble ramble blah blah blah blah blah nonsense

> balogna.

> You only think that cause I don't kiss hartfordyourmyhome's ***** like you

> are willing to do.

Well you sure put a few hickeys on Packfan's rear end...

Edited by Guest

will5059 wrote: My bologna has a first name: it's W-H-A-L-E-R. My bologna has a second name: it's C-H-A-D , Chad.

The kids in the preschool where my girlfriend teaches can come up with better than that. Your are really reaching will5059. You are reaching and missing. The only time you reach and hit is when your lips reach for hartfordyourmyhome's *****. Bwahahaha!

I kiss no man's *****. I don't know where to start with you becuase you make no sense. Your rambling post are impossible to follow. You come across like a man ready to punch someone in the face with your caveman like grammar . Are you the GEICO caveman? I wonder. If my dog snorted a fat bag of Heisenberg's blue meth she'd still be able to get her point across in a more reasonable manner. Good night sir.

PackFan5580 wrote: 8-)8-):mrgreen::mrgreen: clap...clap...clap

Whaleofatime wrote: Well you sure put on few hickeys on Packfan's..

You are both reaching and missing.

You and hartfordyourmyhome belong together packfan cause you are both sarcastic troublemakers out here. Both of you don't care about any body else's opinion but your own and you both love to treat people you don't agree with lots of sarcasm. And whaleofatime I don't kiss packfan's ***** at all cause I think he is as big a troublemaker as hartfordyourmyhome is.

Edited by Guest

will5059 wrote: I kiss no man's *****. I don't know where to start with you becuase you make no sense. Your rambling post are impossible to follow. You come across like a man ready to punch someone in the face with your caveman like grammar . Are you the GEICO caveman? I wonder. If my dog snorted a fat bag of Heisenberg's blue meth she'd still be able to get her point across in a more reasonable manner. Good night sir.

You say you kiss no man's *****. But your lips are miles up hartfordyourmyhome's *****. You don't think I make sense cause I don't agree with your hero hartfordyourmyhome. I corrected the spelling and grammar in my posts just for you will5059. The only reason you still say they are impossible to follow is cause they tell it like it is about your hero hartfordyourmyhome. You don't like that. And lame jokes you make about Geico cavemen and your dog snorting meth are just cause you know what I wrote about hartfordyourmyhome is true. He is sarcastic and a punk and a troublemaker out here. Then he tries to be a victim when whalevolution points that out.

Whoever took away whalerchad's chew toy, could they please give it back to him? He gets snappy without it and I'm afraid he may piss on the carpet.

jerseydiehardwhaler wrote: A little boys reaction was expected..

And will5059 made one with his "My bologna has a first name: it's W-H-A-L-E-R. My bologna has a second name : it's C-H-A-D , Chad." He sounded just like one of the 5 year olds in the preschool where my girlfriend teaches. Don't be too hard on him for being such a little boy cause he can't help himself.

Edited by Guest

will5059 wrote: Whoever took away whalerchad's chew toy, could they please give it back to him? He gets snappy without it and I'm afraid he may piss on the carpet.

Your lame tries at making jokes are getting worse. You should give up at trying to make jokes cause you aren't **nny.

I worry about that lebaron92 cause a Nhl team in hartford would want to try to get fans from all those cities to buy tix. I worry that a really rich business person who might think about buying a Nhl team and bringing it to Hartford will look at all those markets being at bottom of Ahl attendance and wonder if there are enough hockey fans around here. Getting a lot of fans from bridgeport to buy tix for a hartford Nhl team might be tough cause bridgeport is Ny rangers territory. So that might not be too big a deal. But a Hartford Nhl team definitely needs to get people from hartford and springfield area to buy tix. I here stuff like this about attendance in these cities and stuff about the Hwbc not being very active and I get really frustrated.

lebaron92 wrote:

> Bridgeport, Springfield, and Hartford are all in the bottom 9 in AHL

> attendance.

Add 'em all up and the whaler footprint market is in the top 9 of ahl attendance . After a few days of highlighting negitives I felt it was necessary to put a positive spin on things.

jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:> Are you teething chad

You get less **nny the harder you try. The proof of that is who is telling you "that's the way to do it". when jerseydiehardwhaler is a fan of your lame jokes you know you have hit rock bottom.

Edited by Guest

> I worry about that lebaron92 cause a Nhl team in hartford would want to try

> to get fans from all those cities to buy tix. I worry that a really rich

> business person who might think about buying a Nhl team and bringing it to

> Hartford will look at all those markets being at bottom of Ahl attendance

> and wonder if there are enough hockey fans around here. Getting a lot of

> fans from bridgeport to buy tix for a hartford Nhl team might be tough

> cause bridgeport is Ny rangers territory. So that might not be too big a

> deal. But a Hartford Nhl team definitely needs to get people from hartford

> and springfield area to buy tix. I here stuff like this about attendance in

> these cities and stuff about the Hwbc not being very active and I get

> really frustrated.

Bro if you think AHL attendence means anything to these investors, you're crazy. Nobody goes to AHL games because it's not the top level of competition. Do you think these investors don't know that? Did you know Quebec had terrible AHL attendance? I guess there is no hockey interest there. These people didn't make billions being short sighted, They will look at every aspect of the market and AHL attendance is more than likely on the bottom of their list. Not putting an NHL team in a city because the AHL is failing is basically like not planting an apple tree in your yard because the orange tree won't grow.

Hamilton & Toronto haven't exactly drawn any meaning**l numbers either. Fact is Chad although our market has drawbacks, as any market, the common ground for most on this board is the return of the NHL. I know you're frustrated like all of us our on here but how are we supposed to build toward that goal if the people who are supposed to champion the cause are dwelling on our deficiencies? Talk about red flags for a potential owner... What we have to start trying to do now is highlight our strengths AS well as continue to recognize our weaknesses and try and fix them. As Whalers fans need to realize not all of our views will align 100% ie. the significance of AHL attendance & HWBC membership but in the end all we want is what's best. We're all in this together ( - Packfan & Biggie). ;)

And believe it or not I do understand where Packfan and Biggie are coming from but imo it's just selfish not to mention pretty lame on their part. I just don't see how you wouldn't want what's best for your state and not only that but go out of your way to intentionally sling mud and trash it. It's just a shame they're Rangers fans because they'd be good to have on our side, but then again what would the world be if not for the Whalers-WolfPack fan rivalry? After all it's just another shining example of all the p*****ionate fans we have here . :)

Although having strong minor league attendance would defiantly help a cities image as Winnipeg and reaching **rther back the Denver grizzlies of the old IHL have proven it is not a manditory prerequisite . Many of the cities who have entered or are considered front runners to enter the nhl in the past 20-25 years have had minor league teams that didn't lead the league in attendance and in some have not even hosted a minor league team at all.

WhalerChad wrote:

> jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:> Are you teething chad

> You get less **nny the harder you try. The proof of that is who is telling you

> "that's the way to do it". when jerseydiehardwhaler is a fan of your lame

> jokes you know you have hit rock bottom.

Jersey can you translate this meat stick's blather for me? Is he barking at you or me?

will5059 wrote:> Jersey can you translate this meat stick's blather for me? Is he barking at you or me?

My comment was made to both you and jerseydiehard cause you both made lame attempts at jokes. Being **nny isnt what you guys are good at. Kissing hartfordyourmyhome's ***** is what you guys are great at. Stick to doing what you are great at.

Whaleofatime wrote:

> And believe it or not I do understand where Packfan and Biggie are coming

> from but imo it's just selfish not to mention pretty lame on their part. I

> just don't see how you wouldn't want what's best for your state and not

> only that but go out of your way to intentionally sling mud and trash it.

> It's just a shame they're Rangers fans because they'd be good to have on

> our side, but then again what would the world be if not for the

> Whalers-WolfPack fan rivalry? After all it's just another shining example

> of all the p*****ionate fans we have here . :)

Hey, I said before that I would love to see the NHL come back. I just don't seeing it happening any time soon, and it's looking less and less like a probability. You now have Global and the state with plans on reducing the size of the XL Center by at least 1,500 to 2,000 seats. That would put the XL Center down to about 13,500 for hockey. The XL Center lost the Women's AAC (Former Big East) Tournament, and they don't think it will becoming back. UConn is already moving games to other buildings, and discussing remodeling Gampel to hold hockey and possibly more seats. There also doesn't seem to be any real push from anyone with any power or backing to even attempt to get a NHL team here. It even looks like the HWBC is giving up. I remember when they had tons of people involved with the club, and they were all over the place a events and parades. Now, they are down to 50 member, and you only see a few of them at events, and the last parade they were a part of only 2 people showed up. I just don't see it happening anymore.

Uconn basketball is never going to leave Hartford or let them build a small capacity arena.... They like the central location to the fanbase and the extra 5-6k seats it provides for big match-ups. The only thing reducing capacity would benefit would be AHL hockey which doesn't even get a mention in local papers and draws flies hence doesn't have much clout. The only thing the XL has going for it right now is the extra seats so why would they take them away? That would just make the arena a 30 year older version of every other arena in the state. That wouldn't exactly put it above the competition now, would it?

PlainvilleWhale wrote:

> Uconn basketball is never going to leave Hartford or let them build a small

> capacity arena.... They like the central location to the fanbase and the

> extra 5-6k seats it provides for big match-ups. The only thing reducing

> capacity would benefit would be AHL hockey which doesn't even get a mention

> in local papers and draws flies hence doesn't have much clout. The only

> thing the XL has going for it right now is the extra seats so why would

> they take them away? That would just make the arena a 30 year older version

> of every other arena in the state. That wouldn't exactly put it above the

> competition now, would it?