Whalevolution

If this very early trend continues......

Whaleofatime wrote:

> There were a lot of complaints when the Whale were around Evo and Biggie

> kept telling the m*****es that it was a must to have to wear the Rangers

> patch like there was some sort of rule. The question should be why was it

> such a big deal for Biggie? He cared much more than anyone here about it

> and was the most adamant about keeping the patch, even going to the length

> of lying about it. Sounds pretty stingy for someone who doesn't care for

> "the laundry", doesn't it?

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnt!!! That is quite quite incorrect. I have never ever ever said to the "m*****es" it was a "must" to have to wear the Ranger patch. I can never tell if these are blatenly made up lies or just plain stupidity?

Here's what I have actually said regarding this topic. You guys weren't really complaining when the Whale had the Ranger patch, its been there for 17 years. I also said that I think the patch on all teams helps casual fans identify the relationships to the NHL. Personally I don't care whether they wear it or not it doesn't change a damn thing either way. Rangers are Rangers. Please try to stay within the context above when telling others what I have said.

I don't go around saying that Whaleofatime secretly has a ranger shrine in his bedroom.

jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

> Let's no forget he hoped this would happen.. He's actually quoted saying he

> hoped the whale name dies again.

Haven't you all hoped the Pack name dies again? I do too, but because its a dying brand with a decade of drawing declining attendance but I don't blame Biggie for saying that after the same thing has been said to him and by many.

Agree or disagree with each other, but i read this site and it just looks like a big "Biggie Bash" Every single thread goes off topic and starts bashing someone elses opinion. feels like middle school. Oh and i look forward to seeing all the anti-fans in Springfield Sa****ay as they have stated that they will get their hocky fix in up there. Something tells me i wont see em.

Rangers or no Rangers, Biggie stood up over and over again the past few seasons defending the Whale to die hard Wolfpack fans, stating (same team, same coach and so on). Listen, i may not agree with everything Biggie says, but a lot of you guys just find fault with EVERY thing he says. sounds like bullying to me.

GO WHALERS

GO WOLFPACK

GO WHALE

GO WOLFPACK (AGAIN)

GO TO A GAME

Anti with all due respect, what biggie does is two faced.. Yes he has stated plenty of times to some wolfpack fans it is the same team, but at the same time trashed whaler fans and our name alike.. Plenty of bashing goes on here not just to biggie, it's part of the board..but just like he defends the rangers and MSG, we will defend Hartford and the whalers..

jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

> Anti with all due respect, what biggie does is two faced.. Yes he has

> stated plenty of times to some wolfpack fans it is the same team, but at

> the same time trashed whaler fans and our name alike.. Plenty of bashing

> goes on here not just to biggie, it's part of the board..but just like he

> defends the rangers and MSG, we will defend Hartford and the whalers..

Let's see where Biggie stands when the Rangers are no longer *****ociated with Hartford. Will he still be saying "Go Team" when they are no longer a Ranger affiliate? I doubt it very much.

Whalevolution wrote:

> Whaleofatime wrote:

> > There were a lot of complaints when the Whale were around Evo and Biggie

> > kept telling the m*****es that it was a must to have to wear the Rangers

> > patch like there was some sort of rule. The question should be why was it

> > such a big deal for Biggie? He cared much more than anyone here about it

> > and was the most adamant about keeping the patch, even going to the length

> > of lying about it. Sounds pretty stingy for someone who doesn't care for

> > "the laundry", doesn't it?

>

>

> Annnnnnnnnnnnnnt!!! That is quite quite incorrect. I have never ever ever said to

> the "m*****es" it was a "must" to have to wear the Ranger patch. I

> can never tell if these are blatenly made up lies or just plain stupidity?

>

> Here's what I have actually said regarding this topic. You guys weren't really

> complaining when the Whale had the Ranger patch, its been there for 17 years. I also

> said that I think the patch on all teams helps casual fans identify the relationships

> to the NHL. Personally I don't care whether they wear it or not it doesn't change a

> damn thing either way. Rangers are Rangers. Please try to stay within the context

> above when telling others what I have said.

>

> I don't go around saying that Whaleofatime secretly has a ranger shrine in his

> bedroom.'

:roll: Eat a snickers and reread that Evo and try not to jump to you're own conclusions.

And the Biggie "bashing" (vetting) will continue as long as his spewed misinformation is still giving people a false sense of facts. Like myself, I was an idiot to take Biggie's word about the jersey patches.